Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Gift Spoiler (Peggy, Don't Read!)

Just finished the felted clogs from the Fiber Trends pattern for my mother in law, Peggy...I think they came out cute! I wish the pattern said what the proper measurements are for each size - I made the small women's size (size 6) for her, which I would wear as well and tried them on - they fit me so I think they'll be fine.

Pattern: Fiber Trends Felted Clogs

Yarn: Mausch Chunky (2 skeins)

Needles: Size 13 Clover Bamboos (16" length)



121406

Also, I'm almost done with my father in law's Basketcase Jacket from Men in Knits - woke up at 4:45 this morning to make the 2nd button band and the collar (DONE). Now all I have to do is weave in the ends and sew the buttons on. Pics to come once I do that tonight after my marketing final...


And now, a little quiz for fun - I got this one from
Tricotine. Enjoy!





You are The Wheel of Fortune



Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of
intoxication with success



The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.



What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Twisted Knitter said...

I love the clogs -- which yarn did you use?

(I took the quiz - I am the star)

12/14/2006 11:59:00 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Good luck on the final! I got my B in the acctg class!!

12/14/2006 12:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look cozy and warm. Great gift!

12/14/2006 04:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home