Friday, December 08, 2006

I've Joined the Cult (of the Sock)

12706 001

1st Pedicure Sock in progress...I used Elann Esprit (cotton/elastic) yarn that I had in my stash from a tube top I started about a year and a half ago as one of my first projects. I love how socks have definite steps - and by the time I'm sick of one step, it's time to move on to the next. Did Yarn Harlot say that in her last book? I read it somewhere lately and it's so true! So I've joined the cult of the sock, and will always have one pair going as the perfect mobile project. My husband was very impressed with the sock, and how it fit so nicely on my foot. He wants me to make him socks now!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the cult! I was refusing to knit socks for a long time, but once I tried it.... still can't stop!

12/09/2006 01:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned to knit socks in the spring, had a few unfortunate struggles with it and put my sock needles and yarn away, thinking I'd try again in a year or two. I got them back out last month and I can't stop!!I'm addicted...worse yet, I've discovered all the beautiful sock yarn at etsy.com! The sweater yarn in my stash is crying!

12/11/2006 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know you're doing something right when your man is asking for handknit goodies for himself! How cool.

12/14/2006 11:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home