Friday, December 01, 2006

Another Christmas Gift Down!



Edited to Add Pattern Info:
Pattern: "Fame" from Rowan Babies
Yarn: Rowan Big Wool Fusion
Needles: size 15 addi turbos

For McKenna - even though this hanging kinda funny on the hanger, it looks really cute "in person"!

Jim went to a Blackhawks game tonight with his friend Tim so I sat here, caught up on Grey's Anatomy, and finished seaming this sweater. I also finished the 2nd sleeve of my FIL's sweater from Men in Knits. I'll post pics once I have it seamed. Not too many more to go! I finished a lot of Christmas gifts back in August as part of the UFO August KAL, but now decided to get the remaining ones out of the way so I can move on with the projects I want to make!

Case in point - the Somewhat Cowl. I ordered the yarn today from Kpixie - thought it'd be a fun project to take with me on our cruise on the 16th!

3 Comments:

Blogger LotusKnits said...

How cute!! Loved the Glampyre sweater too.

Have a great weekend!

12/02/2006 08:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is super cute -- what pattern/yarn is it?

I'm so impressed that you're knitting sweaters as Christmas gifts. I'd be lucky to be able to finish dishcloths for everyone!

12/02/2006 09:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks more than cute on hanger, too!

12/02/2006 05:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home