Wednesday, June 21, 2006

One Finished Object Down, ???? To Go!

Finally got motivated to sew the seams for one of my unfinished projects - here it is!

It was supposed to look like this... which may look familiar as it was parodied on the You Knit What? blog a little while back. I like it, but it does need some elastic yarn sewed into the top. I also shortened it and probably should have made it a hair longer. I did make the smallest size though and I am swimming in it in the back, so not sure what the answer is! I did get gauge throughout and it measures to what it was supposed to!
Anyway, here's me with my kitties working on the Big Wool sweater for Bob. I'm wearing my "tattoo shirt" I got in Hawaii - if you look close, you can see they're just sheer mesh sleeves with a tattoo print, but from far away, they look like hard core sleeve tattoos. Pretty wild for this tax and accounting gal. But you always have to watch the quiet ones :)

Advice needed - does anyone have a better platform than Blogger for posting a lot of pictures? It is kind of a drag to wait for each one to post. Hints or tips are definitely appreciated!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The halter sweater looks nice. Good for you for doing the finishing on that halter sweater. That is the part that I hate the most! Finishing is the clean the bathroom chore of knitting.

Don't know how to load more than one photo at a time. I'd had my blog on blogger for awhile but was having lots of trouble just getting one photo up. Decided to switch to Typepad ($50 yearly) and have been very happy with it. It's just easier for me to work my blog with them.

6/22/2006 08:58:00 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Thanks, Debbie - I have so many more unfinished projects I need to attack next. I agree - it is totally the "clean the bathroom" chore of knitting - well put!

Thanks also for the typepad suggestion - I think I may do that. Did people have trouble finding your blog when you switched platforms?

6/22/2006 09:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Robin, I like your new creation. I wish we lived closer, I would do that bathroom chore of knitting for you.

6/22/2006 05:48:00 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Thanks Peggy - wow! No one's ever offered to do the sewing part for me - I may take you up on that by mail (she said, laughing evilly...)

6/22/2006 06:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you try flickr (www.flickr.com)? I am more that pleased with that platform! You copy/paste pics in a moment!
P.S. Nice top! Plus you are pretty entertaining gal!

6/23/2006 02:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home