Saturday, July 29, 2006

Rowan International, Fetching and CeCe Sleeve

Got my Rowan International club gift for renewing today! I love this bag and it's going to look perfect with my lace and bobble jacket (once I finish it!)
72906 005


Also started Fetching last night - I really like the Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran yarn. I think this color will look great with my chocolate brown suede fall coat. I know there is a knitalong for this one but I haven't tried doing any of those yet. Too much pressure, I think, especially with all the multiple projects I always have going on at once.
72906 001

CeCe sleeve in process - I wasn't motivated enough to figure out how to work the increases into the lace pattern, so I thought they looked OK in plain stockinette (like the body.) I'm thinking about the type of button to use for the closure on the body and I think I want to do like a short chopstick type button in a sort of rosewood. I'll have to start looking for that.
72906 004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home