Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Noro Klaralund

92406 003

Hmm, more of a dress on me than a sweater. All the bad knits from last year are getting finished now. This one might be a good repurpose project, as I think I can probably find something to make out of like nine skeins of Noro Silk Garden....

This thing is truly freakish in its construction. I swear the thing was measuring normally when I was going along!! I am truly confused about what I am supposed to do with the back of it as the instructions do not make a lot of sense....You'd have to see the pattern to know what I mean. Has anyone made this and had it come out normal?

92406 004

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I think you may have sewn the sleeve on incorrectly. I made this and from what I can remember you need to sew half the sleeve to the front and half to the back. Does that make sense?

The sleeve sort of drapes over the tops of your arms and holds the front and back up.

9/27/2006 09:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Robin! The sleeves are on wrong Darlin'! I SWEAR you'll love it if you get those sleeves on right. The colors are amazing!!!

9/27/2006 11:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home