Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Debbie Bliss Ribbon Tied Jacket in Progress

I cast on Monday night for the Debbie Bliss Ribbon Tied Jacket I'll be making for my friend Susan's new baby, Alex....

HPIM0015
And here it is in its knitted in one piece, garter stitch glory - almost to the armholes. I haven't knitted anything in all garter stitch in a LONG time but it's turning out well so far. I like working with the Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran - I had been looking for an opportunity to work with it again after I worked with it for the first time on my Fetching fingerless gloves.

HPIM0016


And all the while the SKB is looking at me from across the room, taunting me with its almost 3/4 sleeve. I actually do feel like working on it now so I may have some progress to show soon. The above is webcast knitting anyway (to do during continuing education broadcasts over the internet) - nice and mindless so I can multitask and absorb new tax law developments while I work on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home