Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Update on Blackberry and Ariann

The first thing I want to say is Thanks! to my Secret Pal, "B" as she sent me a very nice card. I think she may be into scrapbooking/stamping, as the card looks handmade - very nice!

And although I haven't accomplished much, here's some progress pics of Blackberry (left and right front, back - pre-picking up the sides of the left and right front)


101706 001

And the first sleeve in progress (ignore the bottom part of the pic, that is the top half of the other photo) - I like the cables and bobbles so far!

101706 002

And Ariann...hard to really show properly, but I'm almost done with the decreases on the body and will be starting the increases soon.

101706 003


It's been really crazy lately so just about all I can do is work on my papers, try to knit whenever I can and blog even less. I can't wait until the end of the day on Tuesday, when I will at least be done with one of my two classes!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out. I do enjoy scrapbooking, but my mom actually made the card.

I really like the bulky yarn with the cables. You must be pleased with the look.

10/17/2006 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

Blackberry is looking great. I love that colorway - can't get over it.

10/18/2006 02:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, your Blackberry is looking great, I really love the colour of yarn - it's smashing!

10/18/2006 10:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really great coloure for Ariann! I am pretty evnyous! Can't wait you finish it!

10/18/2006 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Just gorgeous! The cables are looking really nice in those colors.

10/18/2006 01:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home