Sunday, October 08, 2006

Weekend Recap

10806 001

Well, I almost finished the Debbie Bliss Ribbon Tied Jacket this weekend, so I got a lot more knitting in than I thought I would while catching up on Season 2 of Grey's Anatomy today. I have about 40 more rows to go but they only have 34 stitches each, so it should go quickly. (I don't believe my friend Susan - the recipient of this gift, for her new baby boy- has too much time to check out my blog, with a new baby and a daughter who just turned two, so it'll still be a surprise.)

Golf - did horribly - it's amazing how much just practicing once a week does (which I hadn't done for the past two weeks after I finished my eight initial lessons.) I'm glad that I'm going to be playing again as part of an outing next week and am doing a playing lesson with the golf pro the week after and an all day clinic with five other women the week after that. Once I get back into it, I'll start going to one of those indoor dome places and practice through the winter, because otherwise I'm going to lose everything I learned.

Papers - mmm. Accomplished a lot on one, not so much on the other. I'll have to work on that one during this week.

Got my Secret Pal assignment - heard from mine (she sounds very nice!) and replied to her, and sent out an email to the person I'm assigned to "spoil". I'm excited - I've come up with a list already of potential gifts for my "spoilee" and will be scouting out places to get them in the next few weeks. This will be fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

The sweater looks really nice! I've yet to actually finish anything lately. Mission FO!

10/09/2006 03:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't go wrong with baby knitting! Great!

10/09/2006 06:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home