Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Can't Wait for Stitches East!!

I have been really bad about updating this lately...it has been really busy with school lately. I finished my online graduate certificate class at UWM and decided to wait to sign up for another one until January. I have three more to go, no big rush though. My marketing class in the MBA program has been really crazy lately...we are almost done with the case report (35 pages, I think we are up to now) and are working on the presentation. Due November 9th - so it'll all be over soon.

Sorry no knitting pics - I finished the first sleeve of Blackberry though and am working on the second now. Haven't worked much on Ariann. Started swatching the dark gray Elann Baby Cashmere for the gloves.

Can't wait for Stitches East - Baltimore baby! Me and Lisa are each bringing an empty duffle bag and our wallets - traveling light to bring back lots of Brooks Farm Fiber and Tess Rare Yarns! Flying out Saturday morning and will be back Saturday night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Good luck with the rest of the classes, & hope you have a blast at Stitches East!

10/31/2006 07:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home