Saturday, December 30, 2006

FO/WIP Update

I was looking back over my old knitalong blogs and one was the Two Steps Forward, One Back blog, where you were to finish two projects for every one started. I think I did pretty well with this and have now gotten my WIP down to a reasonable level. I took the old list from that blog and updated it just to see how many projects I'd completed since September and was surprised! Here's the new list. I know I owe you guys pictures on a bunch of these as I haven't blogged about them - I highlighted these in blue so I'd remember!

WIPS

1. Somewhat Cowl in Blue Sky Alpaca & Silk - started two weeks ago on the cruise - working on front, almost ready to join to separate sleeves/work in the round
2. Knitty pedicure socks (working on 2nd sock)
3. Debbie Bliss lace/bobble jacket - working on back

Ready to start my husband's sweater for the Manly Gift Along and Eiffel for the SKC Knitalong!!!

Completed Projects
1. Stitch Diva Knitted Bodice

2. Bob's Big Wool basketweave cardigan from Men in Knits
3. coral CeCe in Calmer
4. Noro Klaralund V-neck (re-sewn correctly)
5. Jaeger Natural Fleece V-neck Zennor

6. Noah's v-neck Yarn Girls "Mikey Liked It" pullover
7. Chic Knits Ariann
8. Rowan Babies "Fame"

9. Tartalette scarf
10. Knitty Blackberry shrug

Projects that Just Need Sewing/Picking Up Stitches/Felting

1. fuschia Cork baby sweater - sew
2. Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran baby sweater - finish sewing

3. Greek Pullover from Interweave Knits – finish sewing

FROGGED
1. Green Gable in Brown Sheep Lilac Haze
2. Plymouth Napa ballet pullover from Interweave Knits back issue
3. yellow/orange cork garter ridge sweater from Rowan Cork Collection
4. Peg's garter stitch vest
5. "Jessica" in Colinette Shimmer 5- (finished but didn't like end result)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

I'm glad you were sucessful with two steps forward one step back. I seemed to go one step forward two steps back, but I had a lot of fun doing it.

12/31/2006 11:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home