Friday, August 11, 2006

Early Stitches Midwest Finds from Market Preview Night

Really quick pre-work post -

Brooks Farm Riata - 4 skeins (luscious!)
81006 002

4 More Skeins of Brooks Farm Riata
81006 001

Tess Designer Yarns ribbon (this stuff feels incredible!)
81006 003

Garment Designer - software for making sewing as well as knitting patterns - I love this!
81006 005

Buckle for if I ever do Tempting II and a perfect button for CeCe:

81006 004

And a cute coffee mug from Pearl's Knitwits (I have to go online to get a tank top from them too.) I also bought a few cards from them - they were extremely sweet.
81006 006

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tess's yarns are gorgeous and so luxurious. Those reds are stunning - do you have a plan for them?

I took a demo tour of the Sweater Wizard software, but didn't see the Garment Designer. Tempting. Some sort of knitting software is definitely on my wish list now!

8/14/2006 02:01:00 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Jen,
I don't have your email address, just Wool & Co.'s blog address, so I'll respond here.

I went back and bought a pattern from Tess for a cabled tank top - but I may just make something in Sweater Wizard or something from "Perfectly Brilliant Knits", which has a lot of ribbon tanks. The color is almost a coppery-red, one of my favorites!

Garment Designer was created by Susan Lazear and info is available on her web site, www.cochenille.com. I really liked meeting her and she gave a great demo for the product.

Talk to you soon!
Robin

8/14/2006 02:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home