Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Floors are Almost Done!

Here's an (almost) finished object from my husband, Jim...

8806 001


8806 002

Me, not so much. To be honest, I am kinda temporarily blah about the projects I'm currently knitting and am itching to start something new. At the same time, I really want to finish these lingering projects so I think maybe this knitalong will give me some motivation. In this "UFO August" knitalong, you post your list of unfinished projects, sorted by priority (top priority first) and work through it, posting your finished projects as you go. For each finished project, you get entered into a drawing for a prize.

I thought this was a really a good idea and I hope it works out well so we can continue to do "UFO September", "UFO October" - because there's no way I can do all of mine in one month. Although I was enheartened to read that some people's lists are as long and scary as mine! So, as soon as I hear from Jeanie adding me to the knitalong, I will be posting my scary list here and over there. I would post the button on my blog, but I'm too clueless to figure out how to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home