Friday, September 15, 2006

Just Look at Those Colors...

91506

My Colinette Shimmer 5 in Turquoise. I was wrong on two counts before on the yarn name (it's Shimmer 5, not Point 5 - which makes it that much lovelier) and I also mistakenly called it the "Jay" colorway and winding another ball of it this morning, I noticed it is actually "Turquoise". Which is what it looked like anyway but I had tried to look at Colinette's web site to tell what color it was rather than getting my lazy *ss up to look in the plastic case where I have that yarn stored. Yep, that's pretty lazy.

I haven't gotten a lot of time to knit in the last day as I started my new MBA course (Marketing) and the online sales and use tax class is in full swing now. I got a good group last night for my Marketing class, which eases my mind as 50% of the grade is group work. You always fear getting stuck with a bunch of duds, but these guys are cool and seem to have a lot of energy.

I have a "liquid lunch" this afternoon with two of my favorite co-workers, as we are still on summer hours until the end of September so our office closes at 12:30. Also have a golf lesson tomorrow morning at 6:30 am for more work on the fairway woods and driver - I'm doing really well with the irons and with my short game (pitching, chipping, putting) but have a hard time managing those crazy woods. Saturday night Jim and I will probably try some new restaurant, and Sunday night I'm trying a new (to me) sushi place with Sandy that was highly recommended by one of my other co-workers. Other than that, it's all about knitting. I'm hoping maybe I can finish the SKB. But if I don't, no biggie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

that yarn is BEAUTIFUL...

Ugh on the group work... I actually didn't mind it until one studio (i'm an architect) where we had assigned design teams...it was awful... but when you get a good group it can be so much fun.

Anyways good luck with your MBA!!

9/15/2006 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Good luck in your studies. The yarn is my kinda colors, really nice.

9/15/2006 08:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home