Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Infidelity!!!

91306 001

Yeah, it's just wool-related. It tempted me with its charms of immediate gratification and Caribbean-like hue and I was too weak to resist. I did work on the SKB first sleeve for a while, then got to the lace and needed a rest again. I started thinking about simpler times, when I knitted with size 15 needles and yarn that got 2 stitches to the inch. Aaah. Life was simpler then. And the rest is history - I yielded to temptation and cast on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People around here like to say "F... the character that is not labile!" Looks lke that infidelity will pay off!

9/14/2006 02:04:00 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

It is Colinette Point 5 "Jay" that I got at the 30% off sale at My Sister's Knits. Yeah, at least if I have to cheat, I made it worthwhile!

9/14/2006 05:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home