Friday, September 08, 2006

Fall Shoes!

Just went shopping for new fall shoes (last year all I bought were boots, so I'm good there, but desperately needed actual shoes. Stacy and Clinton from What Not to Wear were haunting me..) I'm sure about all of these....even the two pair in different colors b/c the buckles are a different color (love that)
9806 001

But am not 100% sure on these. The previous ones would be more work oriented, but the ones below are more just to wear with jeans, or maybe even one of my shorter plaid skirts with a brown background or accent in the plaid. Thoughts?
9806 002

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the shoes! Definitley like the top sets, but the bottom ones make me nervous, I'm always afraid I'll twist my ankle in shoes like that, maybe because I did once. I even had to "put the shoes down" I couldn't wear them after that. But I'm sure you're a braver, less clumsey person than me! :)

9/08/2006 03:36:00 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Thanks for the feedback on the shoes, ladies! I know what you mean about twisting an ankle - I broke my 5th metatarsal bone in some mean Steve Madden wooden clogs four years ago - but did I learn? Naaaahhh. I think I'm keepin 'em all!

9/08/2006 08:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home