Thursday, October 19, 2006

Another one shamelessly stolen from Bonne Marie’s blog…these memes are evil. Yet I'm strangely addicted to them.


48 Things You Could Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? Robin

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope – alternative names considered by my parents were Regina and Veronica – Veronica’s Ok but Regina sounds like V*gina, glad they didn’t name me that. Can’t imagine going through junior high with that little moniker.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Hmmm. I think when I watched “Eight Below” when one of the little husky dogs died. Wahhh.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Nope. I’ve completely lost the art of penmanship (if I ever had it.) I kinda half print, half write and get scribblier as the page goes on.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Bobak’s Polish Ham with Spiced Ham –mmm (worked at Sub City in high school and acquired this fetish)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Definitely! I’m pretty cool to be around.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Don’t know if the blog counts…if so, yes. Otherwise, no - definitely no pen and paper writing is going on.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep. My mom was not a believer in doctoral intervention unless absolutely necessary ( you had to be DYING). If I were raising myself, I would have had them taken out as I get a lot of sore throats and I suspect that may be the reason why.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Oh no. Most definitely not. I can find a lot more exciting things to do that don’t involve risking my life. I plan to live to be 100 (and hopefully have a good chance as my great grandmother did.)

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Corn Chex and Wheaties mixed together with skim milk

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope (what kind of wacked out question is this – who cares??)

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Definitely. I’m lucky enough not to have to do too much strength training to keep up my muscle tone (at least up to this point) so this is a good thing. Actually if I do it even a little too much I build muscle crazy quick (especially those quadricep muscles) so I’ve limited it.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate-chocolate chip.

14. SHOE SIZE? 6 1/2 or 7.

5. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Probably my hips. Who really likes those?

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My friend Sandy, as she seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure, if they want to.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Well, I’m wearing a skirt, so I’ve substituted that for pants. Multicolor green/brown, chocolate brown, chocolate brown.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? grilled chicken salad

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Myself thinking

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Mocha

23. FAVORITE SMELL? My favorite perfume: Pure or Armani Mania for men – like the women’s too but the men’s is delish

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband Jim

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? I guess I’d say eyes, but it’s the whole picture for me.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Definitely! Bonne Marie’s the best. We want more patterns!!!

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Depends on the day – Cosmopolitan or a buttery Chardonnay

28. FAVORITE SPORT? Golf

29. EYE COLOR? Greenish hazel

30. HAT SIZE? ?????????

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, usually every day, but glasses some days.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Sushi, especially anything with salmon in it.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary Movies

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who it is

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? chocolate cake with chocolate sauce inside and out and vanilla ice cream

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ?????????

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ????????

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Just finished Paranoia by Joseph Finder, about to start Tough Choices by Carly Fiorina

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? A Frank Lloyd Wright stained glass design that I got at the museum in Phoenix, Arizona

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Grey’s Anatomy Season 2, episode 15

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Surf/waves crashing on the beach, my cats purring

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Stones

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Knitting, and it took me 33 years to figure it out.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Evergreen Park, Illinois at Little Company of Mary Hospital

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Stolen from Bonne Marie’s blog..

2 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

That was fun to read - helps get to know you better out there in blogland!

10/20/2006 12:33:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

That was fun to read Robin, I'll be doing one tomorrow (or as time allows). Do you have a spammer here?

10/20/2006 10:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home