Monday, October 02, 2006

Quick Picture-Less Blog Entry

I got a call from Wool & Company saying that the Plymouth Cashmere yarn is on backorder and would take 6-8 weeks, so they were giving me the option of going through with the order or not. I decided not to, as I didn't want to wait - plus it was kind of an impulse buy and the last thing I need is more yarn. I will eventually knit the Glasgow Lace pullover, but I almost finished CeCe over the weekend and decided I did enough lace for awhile.

The other thing that I did over the weekend (besides obsessive knitting on CeCe) was that I discovered Grey's Anatomy. Yeah, I'm always a little behind on the pop culture things, especially TV shows. I rented the first season on Netflix and sat down and watched the whole thing and LOVED it. I had remembered seeing a few episodes here and there and didn't have the whole backstory at the time so didn't really get into it. But now that I started at the beginning, I am addicted. I should have known I would be, as I went back and watched all the ER episodes from the beginning and loved those too. So now I have to frantically catch up (watch Season 2) so I can start watching Season 3.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

That's i catch the "popular" shows too! Netflix is the best...No lines, no late fees & NO COMMERCIALS! and DVD = knitting time

10/02/2006 02:59:00 PM  
Blogger Bonne Marie said...

Hee. I'm so far out of the loop with my TV duties - I've been eyeing the DVD's at my video store of LOST and Grey's Anatomy, just so I can catch up at my leezure...

10/03/2006 09:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home