Sunday, August 27, 2006

Louisa Harding Tank - Done

It looks OK by itself...

82606 004

But not so great on me.

82606 003

You can't really tell from this picture, but the back is loose and gappy. I made the Small, but I think I needed to make the Extra Small. Even though the finished tank = the finished measurements of the small, the stretchy fabric just kind of drapes instead of conforming to my body.

I was reading on the Knitty boards that one way to fix this is to work a few rows of crochet on the top, but in this case, the ribbon edging is inelastic so I'm not sure how that would have worked. I could maybe wear it with a shirt under it....or find someone who it fits!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pixiepurls said...

awe! the tank top woes, hate those! I always knit a chickami to get me out of the tank top woes :)

9/03/2006 09:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home