Saturday, August 19, 2006

More Progress on Items 12 and 14

I posted new pics at UFO August on items #12 and #14 from my unfinished project list. The exec summary is: two more items have all the pieces knitted now and just need to be sewn. I'm hoping to get a lot more done today.

Still WAITING for my Rowan Magazine #40. Has anyone with a Rowan International subscription gotten theirs yet in the mail? It seems like every local yarn shop has them, but I still haven't received mine yet. This year I really liked the project they were giving with membership as it matched another project I had in the works already, but after next year, I'm not sure I'm signing up again. And when I emailed them through their site to ask, I think it said something crazy like a 7-10 day turnaround time on responses!!! Whaaaattt? How does a business get away with that? Wait, I know, because we put up with it? Ok, it's too early to be ranting this much. Maybe I should switch to decaf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home