Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Progress on "The List"

I've been making a lot of progress on my unfinished objects lately - I'm actually finding it fun to pull out these old projects that I haven't worked on since last year and work on them/finish them up. I am so restless though - I can't even finish one all the way through with regard to the "finishing" - i.e., I will sew one side seam, then need some variety and have to pick up the neck on a different project, then have to do the crochet edging on another. It's just crazy how un-monogamous I am with these projects....what does that say about me? Wait, don't answer that.

1 Comments:

Blogger CPAKnit said...

Robin- Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love the yarn you purchased at Stitches Midwest, especially the quivet. Stitches East is about an hour from my home this year- will definitely be going to the Market. Would love to see a picture of your Green Gable. The problems I had made me certain I need schematics for all future projects.

8/17/2006 03:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home