Sunday, October 22, 2006

Today's Sweater...

Hi everyone,
It has been a crazy weekend in every sense of the word, so all I can offer is today's sweater....
102206 001

(from Rowan 38, made it last year with Rowan Ribbon Twist - LOVE IT!)

and my almost-finished 1st sleeve of Blackberry that I worked on last night while catching up on Season 2 of Grey's Anatomy.

102206 005

I'm taking a break from this paper I'm working on with my team at school - having a nice glass of J.Lohr Cabernet and chilling out. This paper is going really well, my team members are awesome! and I finished the other paper for my other class last Friday, so I am a happy girl. Life is good!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admire your will to knit all those bobles! I usualy pretend there are no bobles there where it says so!

10/22/2006 07:11:00 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Nice. Lots of knitting going on!

10/22/2006 08:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home